I created Green Juice balm 22 years ago as a 100% natural massage balm. It was only after clients started reporting that their skin felt more moisturised or their eczema started improving that I realised there were some magic powers in this balm that really helped heal the skin.
Our Green Juice recovery balm has been loved by many over the years and is now found in many homes across Australia and just this year our little green pot was awarded best healing balm. This balm is perfect for the entire family and can be found in school bags, bedside tables and desks. I’m always so excited when I see that flash of green come from handbags when I’m out and about.
After receiving many requests from our customers we recently introduced the family sized Mega Green Juice balm which is a massive 200ml size and is perfect to refill the smaller Green Juice tubs from.
With so many uses for Green Juice, I thought after the weekend this might be a great opportunity to list them for you.
USES FOR GREEN JUICE BALM INCLUDE:
- A nourishing moisturising balm for the face or body. “I was a little skeptical to try a balm because I was worried it would be greasy, but this isn’t greasy AT ALL. My skin feels so soft after I put it on!” – Lisa.
- Helps treat symptoms related to skin reactions, eczema and dermatitis. “Literally the ONLY thing that has actually worked (for my eczema). I will only be using skin juice on my face from now on :)” –Emma
- A gentle cleansing balm for the face, effective in removing heavy make-up and even face painting for children.
- Conditioning treatment for the hands, cuticles and nails.
- A moisturising lip balm.
- Healing treatment for cuts and abrasions. We even received some impressive feedback from a customer who used it to heal skin after a shark bite.
- Soothe babies bottoms from 4 weeks of age.
- A healing after-sun balm.
- Nurturing balm, safe for use during chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Strengthens skin after laser treatments.
- Soothing balm for sensitivity, even itchy bites.‘”WOW this product is AMAZING! I have suffered rosacea and sensitised skin since my forties and have spent thousands on products to no avail! This balm seriously works!” – Claire.
- Post tattoo healing balm.
- It can even be used as a healthy deodorant balm.
Creator of Skin Juice